We respect your right to privacy, you can therefore choose not to allow some types of cookies. Please see below and/or click on the cookies icon on our website to find out more and change your cookie settings. The “cookies icon” looks like this and appears at the bottom of our website:
What are Cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies are usually small text documents or pieces of code, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, you are asked for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device for the duration of your visit and when you re-visit the website and access information from it. Information gathered through cookies and similar technologies may include the date and time of visits and how you are using the particular website or mobile application.
Cookies are used by us as part of our website and they are also used by some of our third party partners.
Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent.
For performance and targeting cookies (together the “optional cookies”), we request your consent before placing these cookies on your device. You can give your consent by clicking the ‘Accept All Cookies’ button on the pop-up displayed to you on our website or by clicking on the cookies icon at the bottom of our website.
If you do not wish to give consent or at any time change your mind and wish to withdraw consent to any of the optional cookies, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings or change your settings by clicking on the cookies icon at the bottom of our website. Please be aware that if you disable any of the optional cookies, this will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain parts and features of our website.
Types of Cookies
The types of cookies that are used on our website are as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies let you navigate around the website and use essential features like secure login areas. They are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the services you request, for example setting your privacy preferences. We use these cookies for security purposes and to ensure that if we make any change to the way our website works you are connected to the right service. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works. These cookies help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and are used to create anonymised user statistics to help analyse use of our website so we can tailor our website to the needs of our users. They allow us to determine how well our website is set out, how many of our users are regular users and how we can improve the reach of our website so we can improve its performance.
These cookies collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by these cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) is transmitted to the relevant analytics tool provider. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. number of visits and length of time spent on a certain page.
- Targeting Cookies– These cookies are set by a range of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allow you to interact between your activity on social networking sites and on our website (if you wish) therefore making your transition between the sites smoother. These cookies are able to track your browser across other sites and gather information on your interests which may affect the content and messages that you see on other websites you visit so that the content is more personalised and in line with your interests.
How Can I Control My Cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies (and to manage your cookie preferences) by clicking on the cookies icon at the bottom of our website. However, you may not be able to access all parts of our website if all cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies:
- To change your cookie preferences, including how to disable certain or all cookies, click on the cookies icon at the bottom of our website/
- You can change your cookie settings and/or block and/or delete the use of all cookies by activating the relevant settings in your browser. You can find out how to do that for a variety of browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org/.
For more information on cookie management visit www.allaboutcookies.org/.