Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you are aware of the WRU’s ticketing term conditions before attending an event at Principality Stadium.
The Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the “WRU”) and its authorised agents and distributors allocate and issue tickets for events and rugby matches (the “Tickets”) at Principality Stadium (the “Stadium”) only upon these Ticket Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Application Conditions (for Member Clubs) and the Stadium Ground Rules (the “Terms”) and by applying for and/or being allocated or transferred Tickets all recipients of a Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms. The Terms are available at www.wru.wales.
- A Ticket shall not be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied at above face value save as permitted in these Terms or as authorised by the WRU
- A Ticket shall not be advertised or offered for sale on the internet or elsewhere, save as authorised by the WRU.
- A Ticket shall not be purchased or obtained through any person, agent, company or otherwise than directly from the WRU, its authorised agents or distributors. Such authorised agents include Member Clubs (“Authorised Agents”). Such authorised distributors include Club Members, Schools, Debenture Holders, Referee Societies, WRU staff, Visiting Unions, Official Licensed Operators, Genuine Sponsors and any other third party as may be authorised by the WRU from time to time (“Authorised Distributors”).
- Subject to the other conditions herein and save as otherwise authorised by the WRU, a Ticket can only be offered for sale or transferred or resold (at face value or less) by WRU, its Authorised Agents and Authorised Distributors to Authorised Recipients (as listed on www.wru.wales and as updated from time to time by the WRU) (“Authorised Recipients”). Subject to the other conditions herein, an Authorised Recipient who has been supplied with more than one Ticket may transfer or resell (at face value or less) to a guest accompanying them.
- A Ticket may not be used as a prize, or as part of a competition, or in any promotional or similar activity without the written consent of the WRU.
- A Ticket can be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied to an Official Licensed Operator at above face value by Member Clubs, as authorised by the WRU.
- A package means the supply of a Ticket with additional benefit(s) including but not limited to retail items, accommodation, food, drink and/or travel (a “Package”). Tickets may not be included as part of a Package except in Packages authorised by the WRU.
- A Ticket may not be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied to or by a person, firm or company carrying on a ticketing or corporate hospitality business (other than an Official Licensed Operator appointed by the WRU); anyone offering, or through a third party supplying, catering facilities on the date of an event at the Stadium; or an officer, agent, employee or licensee of any of the above (“Restricted Person”).
- Where a Ticket is purchased by a Member Club, the Member Club can transfer, offer for sale, resell or supply a Ticket (not above face value) to a company, firm or person who is not a Restricted Person and who is a Genuine Sponsor who has given financial support to the Member Club and is in receipt of other benefits from the Member Club not limited to the Ticket (“Genuine Sponsor”). A Genuine Sponsor may only transfer, offer for sale, resell or supply a Ticket at face value or less to a member of staff or guest upon the Terms.
- The decision of the WRU shall be final and binding in the event of any dispute as to whether a company, firm or person is an Authorised Distributor, Authorised Recipient, Restricted Person or Genuine Sponsor.
- All recipients of Tickets must ensure that the Terms are incorporated into all agreements (whether written or oral) to transfer, resell or supply Tickets and a recipient may only transfer, resell or supply Tickets in accordance with the Terms and on the basis that the Terms are accepted.
- Any Ticket advertised, supplied or obtained in breach of the Terms shall be void and all rights conferred therewith shall be nullified. Any recipient seeking to use a Ticket obtained in breach of the Terms in order to gain or provide access to or remain at the Stadium will be a trespasser and the recipient may be liable to be refused entry or evicted from the Stadium, and may be liable to legal action.
- The WRU, its Authorised Agents and Authorised Distributors reserve the right to refuse to transfer, sell or supply Tickets in the future, to any Authorised Agent, Authorised Distributor or Authorised Recipient, person, firm, agent or company found to be in breach of these Terms.
- The WRU, its Authorised Agents and Authorised Distributors reserve the right to take disciplinary action in the event of any breach of the Terms. The WRU reserves the right to take legal action against any recipient of Tickets which breaches any of the Terms.
- Tickets remain the property of the WRU at all times.
- Where a Ticket has been lost or stolen, the WRU should be notified immediately and shall, subject to the WRU Duplicate Ticket Policy (which is available at www.wru.wales), issue a duplicate Ticket to the Ticket holder for a per Ticket administrative fee. If the WRU issues a duplicate Ticket, the original Ticket will become automatically invalid.
- In order to gain admission to the Stadium, the Ticket must be presented in its entirety at the specified entrance.
- No re-admission is permitted.
- Any complaints about a Ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to a steward promptly prior to, or during the event. No such complaints can be accepted after the event.
- The WRU reserves the right to cancel or reschedule its advertised events. In the event of any curtailment, abandonment or cancellation of an event due to any cause no refund of any ticket can be made. In the event of postponement, the ticket will be valid for the postponed date. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which has been arranged by the ticket holder is at their own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to the refund as set forth in terms relating to the specific event.
- A Ticket holder has the right to occupy a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket and the WRU reserves the right to provide an alternative seat to that specified on the Ticket.
- A Ticket holder must comply with the instructions of the WRU Group and/or its servants or agents while in the Stadium.
- If a Ticket is cancelled due to a breach of the Terms and/or admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Stadium Ground Rules. The WRU Group, the police, its servants or agents shall be entitled to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder in reasonable circumstances. A copy of the Stadium Ground Rules is available outside the Stadium and is also available at www.wru.wales.