• All applications should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified
• The email subject field must contain - name, job title i.e. J Smith - Retail Assistant
• Please ensure you have the relevant skills and experience for the post before applying
• Applications must include a CV and covering letter. There is no application form process
• Applications should be submitted in PDF format, however Word format will be accepted
• We do not accept speculative CVs, these will be deleted without being opened
• We do not accept introductions via recruitment agencies unless otherwise specified
Casual Retail Assistants
Job Title: Casual Retail Assistants
Salary: £8.07 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£7.20 p/h basic + £0.87 p/h holiday pay)
Location: Principality Stadium, Cardiff
Contract Type: Casual Worker
Contact: Ryan Hopkins
The Welsh Rugby Union retail department is seeking to appoint Retail Assistants on a casual basis to work on event days at Principality Stadium. Casual Retail Assistants will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the retail operation throughout events held at the Stadium.
CLICK HERE for more information and a full job description.
Applications must be made in writing. A covering letter and CV should be sent to email@example.com. Please include your name and the job title of the role you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
There is no application form for this vacancy.
The Welsh Rugby Union Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Further Further opportunities may exist on the Welsh Rugby Union Limited website: www.wru.wales